Monday, September 30, 2013

Sorry for the lack of posts

It's been a while since I've posted. Boo on that! Things have been super busy around here. Wonder Baby is growing and changing at a rate that catches me completely off guard! She is now mobile (army scoot, anyone?) and comprehends so much more of what goes on around her, and the discovery in her eyes in magical. It also means she smiles and laughs a lot more! She's so cool.

On the flip side, the strict bedtime routine I instituted and enforced for three weeks only worked for two weeks. And what a glorious two weeks that was. After a week of straight failure I have given up...back to the drawing board. Her sleeping habits change all the time, and she is waking up at least once a night most of the week--something she hasn't done consistently since she was less than two months old. Needless to say (but I am going to say it anyway), I am one tired momma!

Some recent snapshots of the little princess:




No comments: